July 19, 2018
National Business Institute (NBI)
Pasadena Sheraton Hotel
Speaking on topics including:
What is Estate Planning?
- Laws Governing Estate Planning Practice
- Tax Laws
- Common Goals of Estate Plans
- Basic Elements of an Estate Plan
Key Parties in Estate Planning: Their Rights, Roles, and Responsibilities
- Grantors, Beneficiaries, Remaindermen, Etc.
- Client Family Dynamics
- Selecting Fiduciaries: Executors, Trustees, Guardians for Minors, Etc.
For more info, visit https://www.nbi-sems.com/ProductDetails/Estate-Planning-101/Seminar/79605ER